NaturalCures.com / Additional unauthorized charges!

I ordered his newest book and was charged and additional charge of $71.40 on my card which was totally unauthorized. Then when I called I was given this email address of customerserviceitvdirect.com, where I could lodge a complaint about the extra charge. Well... there is no actual place in which to do this except here. I do hope this gets to the appropriate hands where I can at least get my money refunded. I am going to lodge a complaint and also file charges against this company for fraudulent and deceptive practices with the FCC if I do not receive my money back in a reasonable amount of time. I was told on the phone it could take up to 4 - 6 weeks. How strange... since it took the woman at the other end of the phone line five minutes to take my money! If Mr. Trudeau is indeed owner/CEO of this company... then he is responsible for the people he hires to take his orders. Would like a response from you immediately upon receipt of this email please. What a shame, his books are interesting and informative...

Comments

• Br
      17th of Nov, 2007

I have had the same experiences with this rip-off company, Mr. Trudeau should be serving time by now. If I was putting fraudulant charges on someone credit card, I would be. It sounds like the only way to avoid making him any richer is too cancel my credit card. Consumer BEWARE.!!!

27th of Nov, 2007

I guess I'm the new sucker on the block! My mom ordered two books and now we can't get thru to cancel the monthly news letter fees.

• Ro
      28th of Nov, 2007

Wake up America !!!

You have been scammed by the best con artist named Kevin Trudeau.

Don't even call any numbers, just cancel your credit card and save your dignity.

As for the cures you will not find any in his book or his web site.

And for those fools that defend this very clever thief - two words - get smart.

I hope Kevin Trudeau and all people that work for him rot in prison for stealing money from all his victims.

8th of Dec, 2007

I wanted to save my mother's life based on the Trudeau lies of natural cures that can cure so I ordered the books only and they billed me for so newsletters I never order and 9mos later my mother has passed and the Trudeau books have not come yet and their still billing me maybe his next book will tell how to bring your love ones back to life because you have a better chance of that then getting you money back from the great Kevin Trudeau master of free speech to him is personal ok to rip off the have notes good luck Kevin tell me what hell is like on your return trip...

• Wa
      17th of Dec, 2007

I have tried to call in and cancel the news letter that I(too) did not order but as others cannot get any one to help me. I am calling consumers affairs and try to get some help. The books are not worth the headache... wanda pengelly

• Je
      18th of Dec, 2007

Didnt want the news letter. Just wanted the book. continue to call to cancell the new letter, but cant get anyone to help me nor answer the phone. My next call will be the better business bural.

• Ta
      18th of Dec, 2007

I bought the diet book and I am now getting a charge of 9.95 on my credit card statement. I told the guy I didn't want anything extra, just the book. When you subscribe to these things you can never get them cancelled. Well, He did it anyways. I also tried calling the number on my credit card statement and they put me on hold and never picked up to take my call. So beware when you go to purchase anything. Just go to the book store and purchase your books for now on, and it will save you a lot of trouble.

• He
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I hope canceling my credit card was enough to stop the charges that this ### hole was getting
    from me for at least a year if not more -I could not get them or my bank to help me and after reading this I see Iam not alone! What can be done -he still sends the news letter and I don't want it and have no entetions of paying for something I don't want! I am not sure why he sends it still as he dose not have my old card to charge. This has cause me alot of stress as I feel totaly ripped off and helpless. Can any one give me some advice Please.

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2008

STOP BILLING ME FOR THE NEWSLETTER EACH TIME. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS EVERY TIME. iT W AS JUST ONCE. I DO NOT WANT IT. FOR ALONG TIME AND THEHY CANNOT BE REACHED.

• Ca
      28th of Jan, 2008

I have cancelled my news letter five times!!! and am still getting billed on my credit card each moth. How do I stop this ? I will now have to cancel my credit card and get new # this is such awful business really fraud if you ask me. This guy needs to be stopped as his information is nothing anyone doesn't already know.... such a con-artist. Thank you

• Ju
      30th of Jan, 2008
    NaturalCures.com - Credit card charges without my approval!
    NaturalCures.com
    Idaho
    www.naturalcures.com

Unauthorized charges to personal credit card for publications not ordered. Kevin Trudeau's publication should be STOPPED...

• Me
      27th of Feb, 2008

I CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT IN 2007, AFTER THEY TOOK FOUR $9.95 PAYMENTS FROM MY ACCOUNT. I GOT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL INVOLVED AND THE MONEY WAS RETURNED. NOW IN 2008 THEY HAVE BEGUN TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AGAIN. THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST RIPOFF ARTIST IN THIS COUNTRY.

• Cc
      1st of Apr, 2008

Totally opposite for me. First I ordered it on one credit card and it all went smooth, I did it over the internet on his website. I Canceled thinking I didnt really need it. They stopped billing my Cedit Card right away. But then I found out I was wrong and reordered it again and now I enjoy the heck out of it and it helps me my family so much.
    They have a new udated wedsite that is great.

• De
      6th of Apr, 2008

We ordered the books, and added the extra one for Weight loss cures. We received all 3 in less than 3 weeks. So no complaints there, the shipping was right on target..BUT, we did notice, the main book is missing over 50 pages, there are 50 pages repeated n their place. I emailed them wondering if it was a scam. If they were all misprinted, he would have gotten a great deal, if not a loss to write off, which would explain how he could GIVE the books for free, they were free. We were talked into a trial membership on ATHOME.com, a big scam that is, nothing for free there, and have cancelled that. Didn't sign up for the newsletter thing, hope it doesn't show up on our credit card. Has anybody given any thought to the fact that if this guy has any merit in what he is saying, that maybe the gov't is trying to make this guy look like a scammer, to stop people from finding out that they themselves are the ones to not believe? Just a thought.

• Pa
      20th of Apr, 2008

When I ordered Kevin Trudeau’s books, I declined the offer of a “FREE” membership. All I wanted was the books. Automatic deductions began for the Newletter I never wanted or ordered.
    I have tried to call, wasted countless minutes of time on "hold" or caught in a "loop" with no answers. I was eventually told my account was cancelled, and the deduction STILL keeps coming out of my checking account every month. A ring of thieves in the guise of “helping people” find cures? At first I thought it was all a mistake. Now I realize that it is an intentional SCAM. The complaints about the same experiences are numerous on this website. My first letter (hard-copy) got no response whatsoever. I just finished my second letter and I will have to PAY to send it certified with return receipt. Natural Cures staff - Cancel my account immediately and STOP stealing from your customers!

• Ka
      2nd of May, 2008

i have found the 1st book to be very informative ... and was going to subscribe to the website, but am very glad i happened upon this stuff first ... maybe i'll just stick with forming my own opinions about the information he has given me in the books .

• Cy
      9th of Jun, 2008

If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!
    1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

anyone who needs help can contact me chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com

• Da
      12th of Jun, 2008

I AGREED TO TAKE THE FREE NEWS LETTER ALSO, AND CANCELLED ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT, THAT WAS ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2005. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $71.40 EVERY AUGUST SINCE THEN, EXCEPT THIS YEAR, 2008, THE CHARGE WAS IN JUNE. I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE MY CARD, SO I WOULD STOP BEING BILLED, MY PAYOFF WAS ONLY $17.00, WHEN I WAS CHARGED THIS FEE YET AGAIN. REALLY LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GAINED ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT, AND REALIZED THAT I WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE THIS CARD, SO THEY WENT AHEAD AND GOT THEIR $71.40 A MONTH EARLY. I ALSO HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS TO TRY AND STOP THIS, BUT TO NO AVAIL. THE TELEPHONE NUMBER ON MY CREDIT CARD BILL IS 1-800-215-006-8002, HOWEVER, WHEN I CALL THIS NUMBER, THEY SOMEHOW JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NATURAL CURES. IS KEVIN TRUDEAU ALSO RIPPING SOMEONE ELSE OFF BY USING THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER? OR HAS HE GOT MULTIPLE PEOPLE COVERING UP HIS CORRUPT BUSINESS PRACTICES. I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO FIGHT THIS, BUT I PROBABLY WON
    'T GET ANY OF MY MONEY BACK, JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WHO HAVE WRITTEN, AND I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL WHO HAVE NOT WRITTEN, WHO JUST DON'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT. I HOPE THAT ONE DAY, KEVIN GETS WHAT HE HAS COMING TO HIM!!!

• Ro
      21st of Jul, 2008

i want to cancel my membership with naturalcures one more time, and I do not want any more money charge to my credit card, or any books sent to my house. STOP CHARGES AT ONCE, TODAY: 7/21/2008 @ 5:25PM. MY NAME IS RONALD LINDSEY AND I LIVE AT 785 BEASLY RD. JACKSON MS.39206. PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.P. YOU HAVE STOP MY MEMBERSHIP, AND CANCEL ALL ORDERS AT ONCE. THANK YOU.

• Br
      25th of Jul, 2008

I would like to cancel any further involvement with regards to natural cures. You are charging me 10.35 per month which I did not agree to .So stop charging my credit card immediately.
    If I would have known about all the problems with your so called company I would have never signed up for your books.
    I have read many of the peoples complaints and agree with what they say. Be a Great Person and listen. Is this a get rich scheme. If so you and all your collegues sure scamed us.
    So all I'm asking stop charging my credit card.
    Please do the right thing and be at ease.