Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau / Total rip-off website and book

United States Review updated:
His company charges my credit card $9.95 every month for a newsletter Natural Cures that I do not want nor do I receive it, yet because I ordered his book - which is a total rip-off - he has my credit card number. I do not want his stupid newsletter and I want my money back and to quit charging my account! The number you call to get it canceled is a bogus number and the website they give to cancel is also a bogus website!

N  9th of Jun, 2008 by

Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau - Scam
ITV Global

I don't know where to start, Kevin claims he is out to help people and not for the money, with that said he is all ready rich from his books alone.I thought i was getting a great product to help me with my heart problems i was born with, and i read the books from cover to cover, it's a joke, unless you are rich like him you could never do all he tells you to do and he keeps giving you his website to go buy more of his useless stuff.If he thinks this is right is not, he's very deceiving and should be put out of business.All these books do is scare you from living your life and that is wrong, I think he thinks he can out live what God has planned for him but he won't and neither will we as humans.Please stop reading and buying his garbage, live your life to the fullest. Thank You Lori
A  9th of Jun, 2008 by
If you are victim, DO THIS NOW!

1. Firstly you need to present proof to your bank, show them that you have contact Kevin Trudeau's company and try to cancel the charges. Then, inform your bank to reverse those charges.

2. Cancel your credit card. Get a new card from ANOTHER bank.

In fact, I was a victim too, but I was able to get back my money. I have put together a short report detailing the whole process that is guarantee to get your money, you can read it here:

Anyone who needs help can contact me chiayee.lai[@]gmail.com
N  31st of Mar, 2011 by

Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau - Dont' buy this book
Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau

I got this book as a gift and was excited for about first 10 minutes. After reading it I realized that the author does not give any useful information but rather just advertises his website and a newsletter for which he is charging additional money. There are NO actual cures, treatments, and such in the book.

I am glad I got this book as a gift and did not order it myself through their infomercial: I found many people struggle with canceling their subscriptions, being charged outrageous fees for shipping, and not receiving books at all. What a sham.
N  31st of Mar, 2011 by
This guy was taken to court and banned from health related infomercials for a period of time. So then he started doing real estate infomercials that were just as bogus...something like how to become a millionaire through real estate. Now he seems to be doing the government money out there for everyone game. He is a jack of all trades and master of none, just a phoney. No book he ever writes will be real, unless it's something like "my life behind bars".