Nationwide Insurance / refuse to pay calaim

Nationwide Insurance
They are the worst company in the world! One of their insured ran into my daughters car and caused $1500 of damage. They refuse to pay. I am going to have to sue the driver to collect my money. There is no question I will win the case .. too bad for their "insured" ..who really in the end is not covered by them because in the ind the "insured" is going to have to pay me and try and get it back from Nationwide ...the ### who are NOT on your side..

A  4th of Apr, 2009 by
Nationwide Is the worst. The do not back there customers. The will let you down when you needed them the must. Do not trust them. If you have them as insurance switch as soon as you can.
A  21st of Feb, 2010 by
Interesting! I am going into the second month waiting for their claims adjuster to contact me. Their policyholder ran a stop sign and broadsided my car (son was driving - he's been having recurring headaches since). Tomorrow, I'm seeing an attorney.
A  4th of Nov, 2010 by
Same story, San Diego CA, - Their insured(drunk driver) ran into me causing $3000 plus in damages. Rental was over 12oo dollars, medical over $1800 and they wont pay. DA is even prosecuting driver, yet they will not except liability.
I even have an attorney. They don't care. I will sue someone...

Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company Logo Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company