Nationstar Mortgage / horrible company
Last year my loan was sold to Nationstar by GMAC. They have to be the most terrible mortgage company I have dealt with.
Just yesterday I received a delinquency notice dated July 24, 2009 and the first line of the letter was: “Our records indicate that your monthly mortgage installment which was due on August 1, 2009 in the amount of (amount withheld) has not been received.”
I have contacted them via email inquiring as to how I could be receiving missed payment notices for dates that have yet to occur. Are they assuming my intent to be delinquint or do they have some sort of crystal ball or time machine.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage