Nationstar Mortgage / poor service

1 Maitland, FL, United States

I have never been treated so terribly as I have by nationstar. Applied for a mortgage back in november - my husband is a 23 year veteran of the police force, I am a 15 year teacher. We both have 800+ credit ratings and enough cash to buy our home outright. We have been given the run around, had our files mishandled, been asked for the same information repeatedly only to be told in the 11th hour that they could not move forward with our closing on time. If we are not the type of clients a mortgage company would want as a customer, who would they want? We have had to reschedule moving flights, hotels and rental cars and all at our own expense. After over 500+ pages of documentaion - most of which they had no idea what they were even asking for - all I can say is do not go through nationstar for your mortgage!!! They have a cooperative relationship with kb homes and I will stop at nothing to make sure that relationship is severed! This is not how good customers should be treated and kb should not want to let their home buyers being treated with such utter disrespect. Run in the other direction and take your business elsewhere while you still have the chance!!!

Su