Nationstar Mortgage / payments etc.

1 OH, United States

First, Bank of America sold my loan to this company (Nationstar Mortgage co) my first payment was Mar.1st 2013 and the 1st of each month following...Well I made payments on time and each month they sent letters saying I was behind on my payment, I wrote and sent a copy of my check where they cashed it, front and back and wrote them a nasty letter because they made me mad. My interest is 5.375% it takes almost half of my income and I don't have enough money left to get through the month. They don't care as long as they get their lousy dollar(s). Recently we turned in a claim for damage to our roof. Our insurance company said I had to send the insurance check they sent me (for repairs) to Nationstar for their endorsement and they were to send it back to me. Instead they kept the check and I have been "fighting" with them to get it returned but they will not return it. The guy who wants to do the work is harassing me over that stupid check telling me he has to pay taxes on that money because his I.d number is on it. He is threatening me with putting a lien on my property when I haven't even signed a contract with him I have never seen such a mess in all my days, About nationstar they are as bad as Bank of America. I hate ALL loan companies. They all harass We have gotten to the point we do not answer their phone calls. I tried to get A of A to do a home modification loan for us but they wouldn't help. As I said before, none of them care for the poor. They only want that money . Ouy of my 609.28 a month payment I get credit for only $189.00 on my principal. Wow at this rate I will not get anywhere I agree that the federal government does need tp investigate. The problem with the one who is in office in Washington, he doesn't care.

El