Nationstar Mortgage / liars/cheats/crooks

1 OREGON, United States Review updated:

To anyone who is having issues with Nationstar Mortgage or by the above DBA-Names above, please contact me. I'm sure all of our stories are the same. This company is BAD. I've got my State Congressman and his office involved. I've got Nationstar Department Head's email addresses/phone numbers and all contact info. I have advice to all of you on what to do. Draft letters and send them. We are fighting them and won't give up.

1 year and 2 months now we have been in modification hell. Flagstar sold us out in our last month of the trial. Its been almost one year with Nationstar, then they pulled the usual...no paperwork, no this, no that, etc. and then came the foreclosure notice...that was a few weeks ago. The story is changing now, since I've sent out the letters and got my congressman involved, now Nationstar is calling us! Yes, we actually have a Rep, with a real phone number and a real email address! Amazing, I know. But what we did seemed to work. I would like to try and help all of you.

I have too much info to tell you in this board's format, so please email me if you would like my "free" advice on what we are doing. Perhaps if we all do the same thing they won't get away with it.

We've actually seen some movement in our dealings with them since I contacted some State Reps and Head's of Fannie Mae. We'll wait and see, of course, it can change overnight with Nationstar. However, I do think that I've got some tactics that may help some of you. You also need to send Nationstar a QWR letter. Be careful though, it needs to be worded CORRECT or they don't have to respond to it. There are some key words you need to include in order for it to legally stand up in court. You also send a CC to everyone on my list of names. I'll give you all copies of what I have and you can fill in your name/etc. and send out your own.

It's a start, and it does get their attention. Let's GANG UP ON THESE JERKS! Stand up and fight people! Or they WILL Take your home.

Next steps to follow...via email.

my email is: dhanson@techie.com

Feel free to contact me if you like. - don't worry, i'm not a weirdo and I'm not selling anything. I'm just sick of Nationstar's crap and I need more support to fight them.

Not Going Down In Oregon!

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Feb, 2016

cant never get an answer, terrible company stay away from.

• La
      1st of Jul, 2016

I make payments online through my banking institution, but Nation Star doesn't post the correct/entire amount. I keep being charged late fees though I'm paying on time, and my payment amount keeps fluctuating (up and down) and then the rest of my payments used towards the fees they continue to charge me. Smh

• Tu
      2nd of Dec, 2017

I recently had my mortgage transferred over to "Mr Cooper" AKA Nationstar and transferred $50, 000 from my credit union to them. The amount shows as being reflected in the Mr Cooper account but also shows a 50k balance in my credit union account which I think is strange. This may just be a technical error, but I want to protect myself.