Nationstar Mortgage / mortgage servicing

lewisville tx, United States Review updated:

Nationstar is the most abusive inept company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with!!! They had me submit over ten loan modification applications only to be told I was denied because the owner did not wish to participate in doing loan modification and we have to abide by their wishes. I wrote to the proported owner and asked them why they wouldn't modify my loan to which they wrote back, we do not own your loan and therefore have no say in the modification or disposal of your property!!! I am still dumbfounded as to how they ###--oles think they are going to expect me to just take this lying down???? They are misrepresenting a debt that is unsecured, no owner, no loan!!!

• Updated by dawn casey, Dec 05, 2018

as an update to my first few complaints i have uncovered some more criminal activity with Nationstar mortgage, in which they use a POA which is not legal from a servicer position and they then use it to assign "loan' to another entity so they can begin foreclosure proceedings against a homeowner who only sough to modify their loan and was LIED to repeatedly by this criminal entity, who, in the end, will be punished for what they've done and continue to do to their fellow man in the name of greed, they will all have to answer to their maker and will be directed straight to hell in the end and that gives me some peace of mind, as i tried and spent all my money trying to save my home and make the inept judge aware of all the illegal activities that took place to have entities i have no idea who they are or where they came from but there they stood in court, or rather their attorney stood there and alleged that I owed them a debt when someone had illegally removed all traces of the first assignment to BNY who may very well have a future claim against me as well, the county clerk is aiding and abetting these criminals as I looked at her own mortgage history and what do u know? all were either discharged or satisfied, which begs the question, can u provide proof, Ms. Grossi that it was actually you that paid all those many mortgages off in record time? Somehow I doubt it, disgusting evil, sociopath that she is, she may send her goons after me, again, as I hammered her on her own facebook page only to have the Morris County Prosecutor show up at my front door warning me to back off from leaving messages for this criminal, Ann Grossi, Morris County NJ county recorder, in charge of our sacred land records which she is aiding and abetting the manipulation of on her elected official watch and I do nothing else, I will expose her for what she has done and continues to do, when the fact is she works for the citizens of my county and refused to investigate, how it was that someone was able to access my land records and remove a pertinent assignment of mortgage, with OUT the required court order to do so, she knows exactly how it happened, she is a criminal who was recently reelected and that makes me sick to my stomach, so for anyone reading this message, my advise to u -get certified copies of everything in your county files, every last document as u never known when some lender criminal entity will take it upon themselves to confiscate a pertinent part of the chain of title transaction history, rendering it clouded, as mine is, or was, as the judge is a [censored] who recently came up from family court and is now hearing foreclosure cases rampant with fraud and he has no damned clue what he is hearing and always, yes always, rules in favor of the pretender lender, I have learned a hard lesson and the little guy just can't beat the "too big to fail" criminal lending cartel and we must try to work as one against them and take them all down, for the sake of future generations, if we do nothing else. The Federal Reserve is behind this entire enterprise of criminals and the fact that they're not even a government entity and run in secret should effectively chill everyone of us to the bone. thanks for reading this to its end, as it is lengthy and your time is precious, Dawn

Da
Apr 10, 2016

Comments

•   Apr 14, 2016

We've experienced the same runaround with Nationstar who's the Service Provider. I'd love to talk with you about your experience. Debbie

• Wo
      Apr 28, 2016

I have never seen a mortgage company so desperate for a home!!! you and your employees that play your game so well adding this fee, that fee and before you know it, the past due amount went from $1, 000.00 to $6, 000.00!!! i'll give you this, you play the game well and always come out on top and families are thrown out on the street so you and whoever can put some money in your pocket!!! the remodification loan is a bunch of bull and that is how it all starts. I don't see how any of you sleep at night! i advise anyone who is thinking of going with this company, you better think twice. I've seen so many people that had perfect credit and not much owed on their home, the principal ended up tripiling and those poor people lost their home and again nationstar came out on top with thousands if not millions made off of people. They go home, sleep well, wakeup next morning ready to screw another innocent family out of their home. They need to be shut down, investigated, and taken to the cleaners to retrieve alot of the money that was wrongfully taken from people. There's more people thats profiting off of this system that no one knows about, i'm sure. Nationstar you make me sick!!! one more thing, at least now i don't have to hear how you didn't rec my mortgage payment while i'm on the other end holding the cancelled check that nationstar cashed!!!

• Da
      May 17, 2016

I could not agree more with each and everyone of you who have a complaint against nationstar mortgage, i would like to know how many of your loans were sold to nationstar from bank of america, as i would like to go after both servicers, i also have huge complaints against bank of america and will post under their complaint page. Anyone interested in sharing their story with me regarding one or both, please email me at d.[protected]@yahoo.Com. I look forward to reaching a satisfactory result to all of our complaints, as i will not allow anyone to steal my home and equity without proper standing. I have even found foreclosures where nationstar, a debt collector was allowed to foreclose on homeowners, without the obviously necessary paperwork or owner on whose behalf they foreclosed. I intend to sue both servicers, that originated with countrywide and we all know how well countrywide followed mortgage regulations. They have all got to be stopped or our children will be left with no way of obtaining the american dream (read nightmare) please contact me, thanks

• Da
      May 19, 2016

I agree that Nationstar is the most abusive servicer, of unowned, unsecured loans. I urge anyone with a serviced Nationstar mortgage to write the a qualified written requests, find templates on google or CFPB and when they answer, not completely then follow up with a validate the debt letter in which they must name the owner on whose behalf they are working to collect the mortgage, when they have given the name of the "owner" write to the owner and ask them what their standing in your loan is, I guarantee you, they DO NOT OWN your loan, so I ask you, if NO OWNER, is the a loan at all??

We all need to keep after these low life and make sure they are aware that we know they have no standing to foreclose or collect a mortgage payment from us in the first place. If you are being serviced by Nationstar, there is a ninety nine percent chance that they were given or bought your loan for pennies on the dollar and you really don't owe them anything. If anyone needs any help in going after these creeps, please email me at d.[protected]@yahoo.com.. Good luck and due diligence, we must all stick together if we are going to eat this elephant one bite at a time.

• Ar
      Aug 31, 2016

Nation Star is full of foreign people who don't know what they're talking about, neither had formal training, or have the common sense to utilize. It scares me knowing that people from abroad are going to be the ones dealing with our situation with no knowledge of how to do things. They are "Monkey Button Pushers" going by a script they either can't read correctly, or don't understand. These mortgage places need to give jobs back to Americans who know how to speak english, with the knowledge of what to do, and competent enough to know the difference.