Nationstar Mortgage / consumer information
I have also been a victim of Nationstar Mortgage, but I have taken this issue a step further. I have researched how to file a formal complaint against this company. If you are serious about taking legal action against this company for violation of your legal rights, then please follow these simple instructions. The more people that file a formal complaint, the more these federal agencies will take notice to correct this problem.
The first agency to contact is the "Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" at either [protected] or by going on line to www.consumerfinance.gov.. You can either log a formal complaint by phone, internet, or they will mail you a complaint form to be filled out and then returned.
The second agency to contact is your Congressional representative for your area. Provide them with the necessary information so they are aware as this may ultimately go before a congressional hearing.
On a final note, if anyone out there knows how to contact these other individuals whom have filed complaints against Nationstar on this site and other sites, then please forward this information to them.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments 
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal 
- Nationstar - predatory practices