Nationstar Mortgage / fraud in esrow dept.
This company is a nightmare since GMAC sold us to them. They tried to rip us off in the begining, by charging us an extra month of mortgage; now they are charging us for forced placed ins. & ins. for the folling yr. & trying to force pay our own private ins. all at the the same time while charging our escrow. Even though they knew we pd. for our own ins., they will not remove the force placed ins.; why should they charge me an entire yr. of forced placed ins. when they only covered the house for 2 months? They are robbing us blind & they know it! The escrow is now sky high, that we have to have the HAMP Program, but I'm scared to death that somehow we will be ripped off again through a federal program. They do business in all states but have a license in AZ., so we need to paper them, by that I mean file as many complaints as you can & don't get disgusted! Here is the phone number for the AZ. Dept. of Financial Institutions:
[protected] Good Luck!
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage