National Street Machine Club / membership

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I have contacted the club many times to cancel my membership ( including writing cancel on invoices) and they just keep sending me dues invoices and chances to be a life member. I have written cancel on the life member invoice and have ripped it up and sent it back and still they send me dues invoices and chances to be a life member.

Comments

21st of Jun, 2008
    National Street Machine Club - Received nothing for my 25 dollar dues
    National Street Machine Club
    po box 3525
    Minnetonka
    Minnesota

Did not receive anything for my 25 dollar membership. They did cash my check. They did not even send me the promotional gifts. I sent numerous letters demanding refund. I never got my money back. This club is a total rip-off. Do not join.

• Ri
      8th of Jul, 2008

I am dealing with the organization myself with fraudulant advertising, good to know that I am not the only one.

• Ga
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I've had no problem.Received Magazine, Books and Access to web site with no problems.I did however sign on for two year deal.Very satisfied so far.

• Ed
      19th of May, 2011

I have been trying to call Street Machine for 2 days now.I can't talk to anyone.All they say is thanks for calling street Machine.I have tried calling every number I could find.I have not received my magazine since Nov.& Dec. issue.I'm very disapointed in the club.After they got my life time membershipmoney I haven't heard from them.

• Ro
      9th of Jun, 2018

@Edward C Baum I am also a life member#60010393 and also stopped reseaving my magazines.

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2014

what a joke . being a life member and they say i am not a member 5/2007 hope they get whats coming to them danhammel

• Am
      16th of Mar, 2016

I am a life member and I have not received nothing for yrsrs

• Al
      27th of Jan, 2017

i just want to know what magazine you are using for a life time member as i am, they told me once it was hot rod but i have not seen an add for it in the mag., i've getting hot rod mag for over 12 yrs and still don't see anything for nsmc anywhere in it. iv tried many times to call your 800 number and can not get thru, is there a nother number i can call . at one time i liked your club, but its like where did it go .i got the jacket and hat and a few free items but nothing like other members have received like complete engines to as little as a carb or intake .
    please help me with finding out what i can do to start getting my free items again.
    thanks for listening to . life member Allen Booth
    2890 c.r. 16
    Wauseon, OHIO43567
    and again thank you

• Cb
      15th of Mar, 2017

I am a life member and I have not received anything for years now. What ever happened to this Club. Got my initial items and a few pins and a key chain. Received a nice magazine for awhile and then nothing for so long I forgot about it. Phone numbers don't exist any longer. I hope whoever founded this gets their due in court because we the members got screwed. It was a nice thing while it lasted but never got to evaluate any items... Makes a Hot Rodder MAD AS HELL !!! CB Michael, Ohio

• Jr
      5th of Jul, 2017

Curious if anyone received what was described as the final FREE GIFT, the Life Member Leather Jacket (a $200 value) that you are to receive once you become a fully paid Life Member and if so what did it require $? to receive the jacket? Thanks for any replies.

• Br
      20th of Feb, 2018

I am a life member. The first few years I received pins, key chain, and an item or two to evaluate. I also got my lifetime members jacket. I received the magazine regularly but I haven't received anything from them in years. I miss the club. Bryan, Indiana

• Do
      10th of May, 2018

i also am a life member i received my jacket key chain and 1 year of magazine and thats ALL what happendcan you reply? i would like to know

• Do