National Recovery Agency / unproffesional staff
I handled a bill on behalf my husband mentioning that he owes PSEG utility company which we never dealt or even heard of. Then NRA staff said PSEG was the replacement of National Grid NY which I did paid the last bill already. We sent the proof and payment and still searching on web what is PSEG. Finally we found out that PSEG was the replacement for LIPA instead of National Grid. We realized never got any last bill from LIPA since moving and there is no excuse they missed our new address cause we forwarding our mail for the whole 1 year. And there was no letter from NRA either. I asked NRA to sent the letter again but my request was not accepted since I need to see the real bill. Contact PSEG to confirm the amount was $ 37.42 as the same NRA mentioned. Just to fix the credit score, I called NRA to pay and confirm the total amount remain the same. I gave all the debit account information and once completed, suddenly she said I have to pay the fee. She supposed to say about the fee from the beginning before wasting my time even further since I have the option to mail the check to waive the fee. When I decide to choose the second option, that female staff turn to be unfriendly. Unwillingness to give the address I could send the check till I have to insist it and then she just hang up. What a waste of time dealing with unprofessional staff.
More National Recovery Agency Complaints & Reviews
- National Recovery Agency - unauthorized charges 
- West Bay Acquisitions / National Recovery Agency - never received merchandise they are charging me for. 
- National Recovery Agency - false charge - damaging credit for fictitious collection 
- National Recovery Agency - fraudulent collection 
- National Recovery Agency - harassment 
- National Recovery Agency - calling wrong number and person 
- NRA - fraudulent collection call
- National Recovery Agency - harassment by them...
- [Resolved] National Recovery Agency / NRA Group - debt collection
- National Recovery Agency - west bay acquisitions