National Recovery Agency / fraud fraud
I got a call from National Recovery Agency a couple months back by a rude lady named Diane, saying i owed the lottery $700 from 2005! She stated they had my address and telephone number from 2005, and that the state lottery was their client, who supposedly said i owed tax from lottery tickets purchased in my name from a store. First of all, I've never owned a store, worked in a retail store, or have had any family that owned a store. Second of all, there's no way to owe tax on lottery tickets purchased in bulk when you BUY them! I explained all this to her, as well as i was not the person who purchased these tickets. It was obviously identity theft and she wouldn't give me any information except that the lottery was there client. I got in contact wit the state lottery myself, and they said it was a fraud and that i was not the first person to call about it. This company is a FRAUD and full of ###! After i let Diane know this and that she wasn't getting a dime from me, i told her to have a nice [censored]ing day and she hung up. I'm filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and whoever else I can.
More National Recovery Agency Complaints & Reviews
- National Recovery Agency - unauthorized charges 
- West Bay Acquisitions / National Recovery Agency - never received merchandise they are charging me for. 
- National Recovery Agency - false charge - damaging credit for fictitious collection 
- National Recovery Agency - fraudulent collection 
- National Recovery Agency - harassment 
- National Recovery Agency - calling wrong number and person 
- NRA - fraudulent collection call
- National Recovery Agency - harassment by them...
- [Resolved] National Recovery Agency / NRA Group - debt collection
- National Recovery Agency - west bay acquisitions