National Park Reservations / Misrepresentation
This company represents itself as the national park service and charges a 10%fee for making reservations. This can end up being very costly since a week-long vacation can cost up to $1, 500 0r more, and the fee can then be $150 or more just to make a simple reservation. I could have made my reservations directly with the national park and not been charged any booking fees. When I asked the company representative if they were the national park, they said yes and explained that I had to pay a fee to make my reservation. When I later learned the truth that they were not the park (but a reservation service instead), I called to request a refund of the booking fee. They refused and hung up on me. After several failed attempts to get my money refunded, I have decided to take the matter up with my credit card company. The website looks like an official national park service site and the staff make every attempt to mislead you into believing they are the park service and the only way to make a reservation at the park. I recommend that you avoid this website unless you want to be scammed. Unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way.
More National Park Reservations Complaints & Reviews
- National Park Reservations - Deception 
- National Park Reservations - Don't get duped into using their service! 
- National Park Reservations - Charge me and not providing service 
- National Park Reservations - Appears to be part of the National Parks but is a privately owned company 
- National Park Reservations - 10% Non-Refundable Fee