National Magazine Exchange / big scam!
I recently entered a 2 Million dollar sweepstakes by telephone from Clearwater FL [protected]. They stated that they would send me some magazines to preview with 90 days to cancel and if I did not cancel I would be charged 67.00 every 4 months. Within 2 days they charged my card 67.08, then another 67.08 within a month.
They also sent me a Value Plus letter for $40.00 in gas with a non existent website to claim the 40.00. Value Plus charged me $1.00. I called National Magazine Exchange and they we VERY rude!!! I kept telling her that I wanted to be credited and cancel these magazines, which I never received in the first place. She said I signed up for FOUR Years!!! What a joke. I kept telling her to cancel this and credit me my $134.00 - and her response was how much trouble it was to get the magazines & make the labels.
Finally after about 30 minutes she said she will refund my money, 'good luck on the sweepstakes', then slammed down the phone. I doubt if this will be this easy to get my money back--so beware of this scam.
More National Magazine Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- National Magazine Exchange - scam for sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - prize in strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - scam 
- National Magazine Exchange - I was scammed 
- National Magazine Exchange, Agora Marketing Solutions - after one month unable to cancel
- National Magazine Exchange - promised a watch and the ability to change the magazines that I receive 
- National Magazine Exchange - no response to my email messages and refusal to let me cancel. 
- National Magazine Exchange - service canceling my membership 
- National Magazines Exchange - magazines