National Floors Direct / claims they have next day installation

1 40 Robbie RoadAvon, MA, United States
Phone: 888-400-FLOOR

National Floors Direct claims that they will install your carpet, hardwood, or laminate floor next day. I have receipts to prove that they do not stick to this garauntee. See their website to view there garauntee or I am sure you have seen there commercials. I actually placed the order, on a laminate floor, 2 weeks prior to the installation date I was looking for so they had more than enough time to insure the stock was ready for my job. The floor was suppose to be installed on Friday, November 28, 2009 and it was not installed until Monday, November 30, 2008. Every time I called them they gave me the run around and all kinds of excuses. I waited around all day on the 28 to have my floor installed - needless to say I had to take a day off from work as well. They said they would be back on Saturday, still no floor. Well, when I had called on Saturday, I was quite upset and aggravated because I waited around again still with no floor installed. The supervisor in the installation department promised me that he would deduct $400 off of my bill for the inconvenience - I accepted that. Well...I get my first bill and there is no credit for $400 so I called him. He said that he never said that to me - he straight up lied. So, not only do they not fulfill there promise, they are dishonest as well. Not only do I have no floor, I have no stove or refrigerator for an additional 4 days because of this. I had to move them out so they could install them. I have 2 children that ate mostly junk for 4 days because I had no mean of cooking. After all was said and done - there are quite a few holidays on my floor so it is not even top quality work.