National Floors Direct / install/ customer service
We had a salesman come out Thursday night and we had an agreement in writing. We were told "next day" was booked and if Saturday would be OK. That was fine as someone needed to be home and we don't work weekends. I spent Firday night removing all but a few items from the living room in which the new carpet was to be installed. We would get a confirmation call of which we did and were told they would call in the morning to determine if they would be there between 7 a.m. and noon or noon and 6 p.m. We never received a call so at 10 a.m. I called and was told I would get a call no later than 10:30 am. Noon time rolled around and I called back. I was put on hold for nearly 30 minutes. After I hung up they called me. They said they can't come today because the van broke down (same "act of god" example given by the salesman). I cut to the chase and requested the manager. She requested Tuesday but I couldn't as no one would be home. She then put me on hold and another 10 minutes passed. Again I hung up and within a few minutes she called back and said "the call was lost during transfer". I explained I would still have the job done is someone would come today and if not I would cancell the order. She then explained "all options have been exhausted". Off to the cancellation department of which I'm told they would contact me in 3-5 business days and I should receive my deposit back. "Should receive"???
Our salesman was nice and helped us pick out our new carpet however the company's communication and customer service needs major improvement. I can't comment on the product because they never made it here.
Off to spend my money elsewhere as they didn't seem to want my business.
More National Floors Direct Complaints & Reviews
- National Floors Direct - fraud and cheating 
- National Floors Direct - terrible service 
- National Floors Direct - scam artists! 
- National Floors Direct - terrible company
- National Floors Direct - watch out bait & switch!!! 
- National Floors Direct - unprofessional company, terrible installers, rip off company
- National Floors Direct - deposit refund after cancellation
- National Floors Direct - hardwood floors
- National Floors Direct - carpet installation
- National Floors Direct - carpet and vinyl flooring