National Enterprise Systems / Fraud

roxie owens
I paid them $500 over the phone on June 29, 2009 and promised to pay them on the account in July with the stipulation that they call me so I could tell them exactly how much I could afford to pay them. Instead they helped themselves to $1, 500.25 from my checking account without permission. I started a complaint process through my bank and filed an Authority of Revocation. I had no idea that unscrupulous companies who have been paid by phone can go into your account and help themselves. I spent 2 hours with my bank manager, several phone calls to NES as well as to my bank, I was forced to open a new checking account and will probably go overdrawn courtesy of them. I cannot make my mortgage payment tomorrow and have $37 with which to buy gas and live for the next 4 to 6 weeks. They committed fraud and should be shut down.

N  5th of Jun, 2014 by
They've been calling me since March about my student loans, I check
my credit regularly and it was as of April 30, 2014 NOT in collections at all. None of my student loans are nor were ever in collections as they are barely ten and 8 payments behind. And not a year over due as of yet.

National Enterprise Systems Logo National Enterprise Systems