National Credit Systems / Failure to abide by the FDCPA; Failure to report properly
I received a letter in the early weeks of February, 2013, from NCS (National Credit Systems) regarding a supposed debt that was owed from a previous residence I lived in. When I received the correspondence, I immediately filed a complaint with the company and challenged the validity of said debt via the Better Business Bureau. To date, the company has continually refused to legally verify said debts. I took it upon myself to contact management at the companies that sold this supposed debt to NCS and was able to prove the debt was invalid. The company directly sent me confirmation that the debt owed was updated to the correct amounts. Since that time, NCS sent me ONE letter with the new amount on it, but to date has still refused to provide me proof of said debt from THEIR company. Per the FDCPA, they are required to provide proof of any debt within 30 days of my request or the debt is invalid.
To date, they have not done so, well past the 30 days required by law.
Furthermore, I have been in dispute with this debt since I was first notified of it. As such, the company has NO legal right to report ANYTHING to my credit file with ANY agency.
It is hereby demanded that NCS remove ALL reporting of ANY ACCOUNT off of ANY and ALL credit files, agencies, bureaus and reports at ONCE. Furthermore, due to the failure of the company to follow the FDCPA, it is hereby DEMANDED that ALL debts owed by me to NCS be zeroed out and considered PAID IN FULL and/or CANCELLED.
I DEMAND a member of NCS' management team CALL ME directly AT ONCE to resolve this issue.
More National Credit Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Credit Systems, Inc. - Collections 
- National Credit Systems, Inc. - Fraudulent claim 
- National Credit Systems - Unethical collection practices and bullying 
- National Credit Systems, Inc. - Fay Miles 
- National Credit Systems - Paying through the internet 
- National Credit Systems - unethical behavior
- National Credit Systems - not following the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- National Credit Systems - Eviction
- National Credit Systems - rudeness 
- National Credit Systems - apartment debt