National Credit Systems / Paying through the internet

1 404-419-1469Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 404-419-1469

Called to Settle past apartment in order to own a home and noticed it can be paid online. When paying online it said payment went through, but said this is not a reciept and led me to pay for it again. I called National Credit Systems and they said they don't monitor the internet and it is done through a separate company so if you pay online then you may get charged twice and we do not refund your money. So basically she was saying it is legal for them to steal 400.01 of my money and I can not say anything!!! I suggest that if anyone owns any money from a past apartment to find out how to settle it another way. National Credit Systems has to be a scam!! This company is not a secure way to pay off debt!!!

Li

Comments

• Ri
      20th of Aug, 2018
    National Credit Systems - Debt collection
    Atlanta
    Georgia

This company keeps reporting a debt to the credit berau. The debt from The Arbors of Austin, Tx. Begin in 1/22/2015 for 2313.00 dollars has been closed over a year a go but NATIONAL CREDIT SYSTEMS keeps reporting it as open I need for them to stop reporting to the credit bear as this account as open.