Nando's Dubai UAE, The Greens Branch / poor food
Please could you advise of whom do I need to forward my complaints about Nando's in Dubai, UAE, Branch in the Greens. Do they come under the same management as England or is there a seperate board for the Middle East in general and Dubai in particular. My family and I have always enjoyed our meals in Nando's England, but the one in the Greens in Dubai, has the most disgusting food I have ever tasted, we ordered starters, the olives came out of a Jar, the speciality nuts, were basically dried peas, and bombay mix, with very old, expired taste few pistachios, it tasted awful, I asked the waiter to replace it with fresh ones, they sprinkled some on top of the old ones, and still tasted bad, the cheese cake I ordered for my kids was disgusting. All in all for was a poor quality food and has completely put us off Nando's.
Pls advise, thank you
More Nando's Dubai UAE, The Greens Branch Complaints & Reviews
- Nandos - 553 Louis Botha Ave, Savoy Estate - service sucks! 
- Nandos - horrible chicken liver
- Nandos - stay far away from nandos
- Nandos - avoid nandos at all costs
- Nandos - after this terrible experience at nandos we will never go back 
- Nando's Chickenland - bad customer service
- Nando's Chickenland - milkshakes
- Nando's Chickenland - product.
- Nando's Chickenland - poor service
- Nando's Chickenland - nandos florida - I ordered food online, paid but didn't receive my food.