[Resolved] Namshi General Trading / Shoes

Dubai, AE

Hi all,

I ordered shoes from namshi and with great expectation, I wore it and soon my feet git struck with something pointy. I checked & it was a nail protruding out inside the shoe. My feet got injured and I called up their customer service to raise these issues with them and I even send a mail with the pictures of the nail in the shoes. They were like they would pick the shoes from my home and give me namshi credits so that I could buy shoes from their site.
But I clearly mentioned I don't want to buy any more items from their site and I want a writing conforming that they will credit the amount I paid for my shoes to my bank account. But that lady didn't bothered to send an email confirmation and she mentioned I will get the money within next 5-6 days.

Now god knows whether I will get my money back or not.

I am not going to buy or even open namshi. com for any purchase in future.

Thank you namshi. com for your awesome support.

• Resolution statement

• Namshi General Trading Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2017

Hi Ajas, We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as per our conversation we have arranged a new order for you which will be delivered tomorrow. Thanks Namshi Team.

Aj