[Resolved] Namshi General TradingFake products/ namshi.com

Hi all, Avoid purchasing from these people.. Before making my purchase i did go through the complaints but my fault I gave it a go.
They are pure frauds! I bought Mango jeans for 179sr and when I opened it, I understood right away that it's fake. They look like the ones sold by street vendors.. The size was too small and 100% branded clothing will have standard fitting. I noticed the zip, it was written ykk, poor stitching and it was made in pakistan. I returned it. Then I went for Burton brand paying extra amount and guess what, the result was same!! I chose the next size so that was fine but the jean was the exact same ### quality I got before with different brand name. Same ykk zip too.. They are just manufacturing poor quality clothes and putting fake printed label of branded companies n selling for high amount.. Never again !!

• Resolution statement

• Namshi General Trading Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We will be more than happy to assist, would you mind emailing us your order number at [protected]@namshi.com and one our support team will be reaching out to you.

Ro