Nacel Properties / Terrible experience

Pit Bulls living in Westland. This should not be aloud the are very aggressive and it is a family complex with young children running around yelling and screaming. I feel it is just a matter of time before something happens. These dogs should have room to play and run not be locked and chained up all day long. Dogs that aggressive shouldn't be in public.

From April to June, there were several pitt bull attacks in Surrey.

Comments

• Li
      13th of Feb, 2009

I agree that there should not be a pit bull living in an appartment like at burnside apaprtments
    I worry about that to so far the dog hasnt bothered me, the concern is for the kids in the building. I just get mad at Nacel why don't you get rid of the dogs who ### everywhere as owners wont clean up and leave alone like force me out for having my cats here after three years? There have not been any complaints against me and yet there are complaints against this pitbul, l and dont do anything about the owner like force me out but not him? I think Nacel needs to get a grip like let a pitbull in an appartment building? Moreover there are other dog owners here in this building and what the hell thisis just force the other pet owners out of this building not just me thankyou very much it is just bull ###!