NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America) / We needed help lowering our mortgage and refinance, they did nothing!
Client #: 1805041. We went to Naca in Miami, hoping that they would help us refinance our mortgage at a much lower amount per month because at the current amount, no way we could afford it. We spend all day long, going from one person to the other, promises galore, they even promised our mortgage would be lowered to almost half, and after months of waiting, they did nothing!!! Spent many days filing forms on the internet and at the site in Miami. The are full of "bologna", worthless!!! They messed up our sheet with our yearly earnings, and gave us stupid advice. Please, nobody believe this company. We are still stuck! They are not capable of doing anything more than an average person on their own. This Naca is a waste!!! A lot of false hopes!!! Nobody should believe these people! Liars!!! Thanks for nothing, Naca!!!
More NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America) Complaints & Reviews
- NACA - Bad service 
- NACA - Something seems fishy 
- NACA - fraud, theft by deception 
- NACA - fraud 
- NACA - false promises 
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America [NACA] - incompetent mortgage counselors 
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America [NACA] - it works if you want it to
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation Of America - unnecessarily strenuous process #naca
- NACA - HAND Department - No service - no draws, lost paperwork, no follow up
- NACA - To NACA or Not To NACA