N1 Wireless / Scam and cheating
This is the only company I've ever written a negative review on. I stupidly ordered from them without looking up other customer reviews first! Purchased two bluetooth headsets "open box", receiving them 9 days later. They give you 7 days to return defective products for exchange. If they ignore you for 7 days, they figure they are home free.
One headset had a broken microphone, both came with only one ear piece (instead of the 3, (sml, med, lrg for fitting they) advertise. Both headsets were filthy with earwax and dirt.
They ignored the two emails I sent to their customer service. I called twice too, both times during their business hours. Their answering machine came on both times, so I left a message. No response. I'm now in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card company.
If you are considering doing business with these guys, do yourself a favor and read the customer reviews on-line.
More N1 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- N1 Wireless - Awful experience 
- N1 Wireless - Bad service 
- N1 Wireless - They are practicing false advertisement and they are scammers
- N1 Wireless - Stay a way from buying from www.n1wireless.com
- N1 Wireless - My experience with N1 Wireless was terrible 
- N1 Wireless - Worst company I have ever dealt with
- N1 Wireless - mobile phone
- N1 Wireless - I do not recommend
- N1 Wireless - Overcharged
- N1 Wireless - Never again will I use this company