N1 Wireless / Scam and cheating

This is the only company I've ever written a negative review on. I stupidly ordered from them without looking up other customer reviews first! Purchased two bluetooth headsets "open box", receiving them 9 days later. They give you 7 days to return defective products for exchange. If they ignore you for 7 days, they figure they are home free.

One headset had a broken microphone, both came with only one ear piece (instead of the 3, (sml, med, lrg for fitting they) advertise. Both headsets were filthy with earwax and dirt.

They ignored the two emails I sent to their customer service. I called twice too, both times during their business hours. Their answering machine came on both times, so I left a message. No response. I'm now in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card company.

If you are considering doing business with these guys, do yourself a favor and read the customer reviews on-line.

Er

Comments

• En
      15th of Feb, 2010

I'm from Venezuela I too was scam and cheating, do not speak English well, I want to know whether there is a way to sue my email is N1WIRELESS [protected]@hotmail.com

• De
      5th of Mar, 2010

I ordered a bluetooth headset claiming to be brand new and N1 Wireless mailed me the older version (I can tell because of where the serial number is) with a big scratch on it and a dirty earbud! The headset had obviously been used before and was not in original packaging. They are cheaters and don't give you what they claim to be selling.

• Ra
      15th of Jun, 2012

N1wireless only cheats. They give defective products. I mail them money order, they didnot even collect from post office. I called them several time and told them to collect, even then they do nothing. I sent two money order twice, both time they didn't collect that. I had loss of 50$. Even now they have my 120$ money in store credit. I don't know how to take that back. If I order something more of 120$, they don't collect money orders, they only demand credit card information. I don't know what to do.