MyUS.com / I would think twice before using them again

I joined www. myus .com and ordered some car parts. A couple of days before the shipment arrived I got an email stating that they might have sent me baby formula by mistake. The formula arrived a week ago, and I am still battling to get an answer as to when and if I will get the goods I paid for. I would think twice before using them again.

Comments

• My
      4th of May, 2010

Hello from MyUS.com! We looked into this and the situation was resolved to the customer's satisfaction. We work very hard to ensure mistakes do not occur but if they do, we focus on resolveing the issue and doing what we can to make our customers happy. This customer has gone on to use us again and stated they would do so for future shipments. We pride ourselves on our customer service. low rates and fast, reliable service. Please visit us at www.MyUS.com to learn more!

• Mu
      25th of Mar, 2016

Viabox is more reliable and responsible than any other I have known.

• Ic
      21st of Aug, 2017

saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain hargnaya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. barang akan diproses dalam 1 hari dan sya bisa meminta dikirmkan gambar barang tanpa dikenakan biaya sedikitpun.