MyUS.com — myus.com is a scam
All started when I was looking for an US forwarding company to buy a birthday present (a projector) which was only available to americans consumers.
Alright so after few times I decide to deal with MyUs as they had a Times Magazine's article and an A+ as BBB Rating.
So I join their service with the "Premium Subscription" ($27 USD) and add a request for the object I want to order...
First surprise: you have to verify your account with a random amount taken from your bank account. This process took 48 hours (while I was already late) and is precised nowhere (neither in the F.A.Q. nor in the Compliance Policy).
So after waiting 2 days, I finally have this amount and can verify my account.
Ouf! Will I finally be able to purchase the product? No way!
Even if while the request was in the "pending" status I have been promised that it'll get processed as soon as I will verify my account, it finally changes to the "cancelled" status without receiving any mail.
Huh... It's probably a mistake, let's check that with the live chat support.
please note that I had to wait few minutes between each answers)
So let's recapitulate: after wasting me more than 2 days, MyUs closed my account for "fraudulent activities" -while I am pure as the driven snow-, "hunged up" on me and had hell of nerve to insinuate that I AM the fraudster even though I correctly paid the subscription fees, had to deal with unexpected security measures and waited quietly.
Please note that I have been told that I'd get refunded all the fees but they only refunded me $24 USD over the $27 USD:
Just an advice: run away from them!
More MyUS.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyUS.com - I would think twice before using them again
- MyUS.com - scam
- MyUS.com - myus.com scams
- MyUS.com - package lost/insider theft
- MyUS.com - there's always a mistake in each package
- MyUS.com - delay in allocate a package in my suite
- MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - account hold
- www.myus.com - scam with so called "discounted" shipping rates
- MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - freight forwarding thieves
- MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - stole my package