MyScore.com / Charges after cancellation
I paid the $1 fee for the 7 day trial and cancelled as instructed on the 5th day afterwards. Three days later I was charged $39.95 against my bank account which resulted in a bank service charge and a returned item which is aut0matically withdrawn monthly. When I called to cancel the service I asked for a confirmation number and the obviously untrained young lady sought help in getting me one. Some man came on the line with her and me and told her to take care of it and then he hung up. She tried again and couldn't and finally told me she would just call me back when she had the confirmation number. I fell for the idea and never got that call.
This is just one more example of yet another dishonest and deceptive practice of MyScore.com. I do not intend to just let this slide and will file a formal written complaint with the attorneys general of all the states involved with my particular situations. If others of you would do the same some of this corruption and theft could be stopped.
More MyScore.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyScore - Unauthorized charges / false advertising 
- Rpt Myscore - They didn't cancel my account and no refund 
- Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NV - Deloitte-Carson city - NV 
- Rpt Myscore - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- MyScore.com - Unauthorized charges from gld*svcgs of $29.95 to my credit card 
- Rpt Myscore - billed without my joining or my permission 
- MyScore - Credit Reporting Service free 
- Goldmyscore - Fraud
- Dc Gold My Score / Credit Reporting Agency - Fraud 
- MyScore.com - Unauthorized charges