MyScore.com / Charges after cancellation

United States Review updated:

I paid the $1 fee for the 7 day trial and cancelled as instructed on the 5th day afterwards. Three days later I was charged $39.95 against my bank account which resulted in a bank service charge and a returned item which is aut0matically withdrawn monthly. When I called to cancel the service I asked for a confirmation number and the obviously untrained young lady sought help in getting me one. Some man came on the line with her and me and told her to take care of it and then he hung up. She tried again and couldn't and finally told me she would just call me back when she had the confirmation number. I fell for the idea and never got that call.

This is just one more example of yet another dishonest and deceptive practice of MyScore.com. I do not intend to just let this slide and will file a formal written complaint with the attorneys general of all the states involved with my particular situations. If others of you would do the same some of this corruption and theft could be stopped.

Mi
Jul 10, 2016

Comments

• Pe
      Jul 11, 2016

I called 855-421-9615. I think that is the manager's number, because it I got al my money back and they did not question a thing.

They gave me a refund right away. I felt frustrated too. but I read this number on this site so I used it.

You should use 855-421-9615 too and get your money back right away. I got my money real fast.