MyRentToOwn / illegal practice

United States Review updated:

So long story short! I have a property on sale and recently I received a call from a person which was interested in it. I asked him where did he find the information and he said myrenttoown!
I went online and found out that myrenttoown posted my pictures and my information on their website without my permission! It's absolutely illegal to do that! Why didn't they ask me first? I never allowed them to use my photos and spread information about my property!
Contacted them and asked to remove everything but there was no reply!!

An
Jul 22, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Oct 28, 2016

After looking at their website (week of October 21st, 2016) and asking for information I began to receive an onlsaught of calls. I Got onte email and various texts. All calls gave a caller ID of 860-333-6411. Oct 28 I received two calls from them within the same minute. When I pick up there is no one there, suggesting a robot calling program. When I call the number I was able to opt out by pressing 1. Or so they said. I continued to get calls. I was getting 3+ calls per day on average. All left voice mails to call Jessica at a nr of 866-391-5627. When I call there I don't get Jessica. I get a typical bioler room and someone whose English is poor.

Has anyone succeeded in getting a physical address for them to report to law enforcement?
    Has anyone succeeded in filing a formal complaint with the FTC? FBI or telephone harassment?
    It's not clear if this is MyRentToOwn or MyRent2Own. Hopefully these calls have stopped after speaking with a "supervisor".

• Li
      Sep 03, 2018
    MyRentToOwn.com - unauthorized credit card

just canceling my subscription

Oct 21, 2018
    MyRentToOwn - My account
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I will like to cancel my free membership trial because every time I try to found a house it keep saying none found so please cancel my free membership trial thank you

• Jd
      Oct 27, 2018
    MyRentToOwn - unauthorized credit card charges
    Stafford
    Virginia
    MyRentToOwn.com

They made a unauthorized charge and did not make a refund as told by their representative. This was on 5/17/17 and called them again on 5/27/17 and was told the same thing . I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said he was one then he hung-up on me. I called back 3 times and was hung-up on every time.

• Ze
      Dec 11, 2018
    MyRentToOwn.com - Cancelling Account
    myrenttoown.co

21082461 mem ID MyRentToOwn advertises that for a fee of $1.00, you can receive a 7 day trial period. After the 7 day trial period, then there is a $49, 95 monthly fee. I tried calling them but they won't cancel my account.