[Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com / customer service is unreachable
After activating my card, it keeps getting declined when I try to use it and their customer service is literally a sales pitch. If you don't want to pay shipping on their "free" gift card, and you just want to get some help from a customer service, they hang up on you and tell you the number you called isn't available. Its the customer service number listed both on their website and the back of the card for service! How are you supposed to get any help with your card? Hand over your information to a company you don't trust in order to pay for shipping on another gift card you don't want? Will they transfer you to an actual customer service agent after that? I've had 6 other cards from these guys that worked, but this is a nightmare once you actually have any issue or need of assistance.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2019
Rebate Special Services
Dear Consumer: JonMC
We received your compliant regarding your Prepaid Card. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.
Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - continental tire rebate visa card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - rebate card
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - fees associated with expired cards
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - scam