MyPix2.com / They didn't provide order, but promised a lot

1 2501 Schieffelin Road, #128Apex, NC, United States Review updated:

I ordered canvas from the company www.mypix2canvas.com, but these jerks failed to provide it on time. I was furious and called them, but these jerks only promised and told some blah-blah. They are really unprofessional. I asked to returned money back in result, but these jerks haven’t reacted. Please, post comments if they have misled you as well. It might very useful info.

Wi
May 5, 2015

Comments

• Di
      19th of Apr, 2016

They have allowed more promotions then they can handle and now orders are backlogged for up to 90 days. Unheard of for quality customer service. Recommend you contact your bank and have your money returned since they have been unresponsive to email/live chat requesting refund for a product that was ordered 52 days ago and shows up as "Processing". I didn't even use a Groupon voucher-I ordered regularly from their website.

Contacting my bank tomorrow to have them reverse the charges based on merchandise promised and not delivery or response. If enough people take this action, this should put them on notice that their false promises and terrible customer service will not be allowed any more.