[Resolved] Myperfectresume / Live Career / taking money from my account

United States Review updated:

These ###ing ###s. Offer you a one time payment of 3 dollars. And then these sneaky ###s send you an email DAYS later saying you are apart of a subscription for 39.95 a month ! That of course you don't know about until you see that money has been withdrawaled from your account! MY PERFECT RESUME is connected to LIVE CAREER who are scaring pieces of ### . And Karma will come for you ###s !

Myperfectresume / Live Career

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareerUS's Response, Nov 24, 2014

Dear Customer 0266,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing if not cancelled. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send payment confirmation email right away, stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings if service is no longer needed.

I would appreciate if you would contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

MyPerfectResume

• LiveCareerUS's Response, Mar 11, 2015

Hi Shannon Kelly,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

MyPerfectResume

Nov 15, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 03, 2015

I signed up for LiveCareer for the one time payment and cancelled it right after the next day. After 2 months, LiveCareer has charged me twice $ 39.95! When I noticed LiveCareer was stealing from me, I logged on my account to see if it was still there and my account was disabled. I preceding then to call LiveCareer. I had to wait 30 minutes to talk to a representative. He told me that my user account was closed but they were still charging my card. So obviously I closed my account properly. Also, he told me that he couldn't refund me. Not only I didn't have an account that i could make resumes with, they were STEALING from my bank account. I would recommend no one to use LiveCareer. Unless they want 39.95 charged from their account every month without making a resume. This Website is scam!

• Ve
      Jul 31, 2015

How the hell do I cancel this service. It does not really help all it gives is online contact what ever happened to phone numbers. I want to cancel how how how...