[Resolved] LiveCareer.com — they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account
Did a resume for my wife like others said ended up paying for it! Then the real shocker, they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account and it said it was recurring. I called them immediately they supposedly canceled my account but not giving my money back. This company is a rip-off. Wished I would of found this site and the reviews before I got messed up with them!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More LiveCareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- [Resolved] Live Career - cancelation of my subscription