mylife.com / credit card ripoff
I tried to use this site to locate a friend whoes name they had, but of coure I couldn't without paying a fee. I chose one month for $12.95 and went through the process of giving all my cerdit card info. After two weeks of not getting any reply from this friend, I decided to cancel the account ant to my horror they had charged my credit card with over $150. They never gave any info that they would charge my card that amount, I gald I didn't just forget about this site and let them get away this. The site is a total ripoff.
More mylife.com Complaints & Reviews
- mylife.com - scam internet website 
- mylife.com - scam 
- mylife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- mylife.com - rip off 
- mylife.com - has my personal data 
- Mylife - extortion, libel and slander violations.
- My Life - inaccurate information
- Mylife - public page
- mylife.com - background check
- [Resolved] Mylife - Unauthorized charges to my debit card