MyLife.com / sucker born every minute

As pt barney once said, there is a sucker born every minute. Now i've lived 66 years and thought i'd managered to get around most of them but this new one from "my life" beats all. It sounded intriqueing as I was told that five women were searching for me. Another come on and I plain ignorned it. Saw a price of $9.95 to find out who they were so went ahead and filled out the credit card info request only I use a debit card so a quick look at my bank saw a charge for $119.40 that I did not authoriz. A quck call (The very net morning) explaining that I did not want the service and never sawa charge for $119.40. I was informed that the prices are clearly indicated at $9.95 per month with a one-year contract. Raised holy hell only to get hung up on. Placed a second call that seemed to be going better until I asked if this was a scan. Instantly hung up on. 3rd call did offer some form of relief. A $77.00 credit to my credit card but i'm suck with a non-renewable 90 account that I have no intention of using at those five women turned out to be men in states that i've never lived in.

Service at my life is non existent as the wait time for my three calls was almost two hours.

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 02, 2011

The same thing happened to me yesterday/today, except no one ever answered the phone and now I can't get into the site to delete the account either. No service was provided and I can't reach them to cancel, so I've stopped the charge with my bank and filed a dispute. I have to get a new debit card now, too. Eff these scamming SOBs!