[Resolved] My Hub Travel / service

Noida, India Review updated:

Dear sir,
Kindly inform you that I have paid 50% advance as per given booking detail pay 50% advance b4 travel remain 50% pay in hotel after check-in.they said they give booking detail with cab paying 50 % but still I am not received any booking detail .Now his demanding remain 50% amount but sir as per my hub travel only pay 50%.they why his demanding full payment before checkin ..Pls suggest...My cont no. [protected](Amis Rai)

Resolution statement

My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2018
Dear Sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us, but one thing very clearly after getting the 50 % amount, first company will provide you hotel booking and after that you have to pay rest of the amount in our company ..

But you are saying, we will pay 50 % after hotel check in which is not possible ..

Because we will provide you everything, hotel booking, taxi booking etc before from the date of travelling...

If you have any quary and doubt so you can contact us 0120-6565654
or you can e-mail us : care@myhubtravel.com

0120-6565654

www.myhubtravel.com
Ra
Jan 10, 2018

Comments

Sh
  10th of Jan, 2018
the same is going on with me
Sh
  10th of Jan, 2018
@shebaaz zariwala please give me your contact number, so that we can share whats going on with us
@shebaaz zariwala Dear Shebazz Zariwala,

This is to inform you that very cleary, allready we have provide you the flight tickets for round trip from Mumbai to Delhi and Delhi to Mumbai for 2 person, and we will provide you hotel booking before 15 days from the date of travelling,

So, please wait till time .

Your money is safe ...

For better solution you can e-mail us :care@myhubtravel.com or call us 0120: 6565654

Th
  11th of Jan, 2018
This is a known scam. They hold your 50% down payment first, then claim they never got it. You’ll be paying another 50%. Your money isn’t safe with they people. My daughter lost her hotel booking a month ago, AND they stole some of her luggage. There was family heirlooms in those suitcases!

Thieves! Robbers! Con men!
@ThisIsNotAnExit Dear Sir,

Why are you lying?

If you are a right person then why you are hidden your name.

Don't worry we will find out your name and all

Then we will tell you meaning of above things which you have written.

Reagars

11th of Jan, 2018
@MyHub Travel You think very smart but isn't it .
  11th of Jan, 2018
@MyHub Travel Dear Not An Exit (Hidden Name)

Just see above things what we have written,
Th
  15th of Jan, 2018
A group of armed men wearing “My Hub travel” shirts arrived at my door and started to threaten myself and my dog. (Shes a small Pomeranian.) they wanted to know why I was complaining so much.

When I told them it was the consumers right to know about bad business practices, they did the unthinkable, they raped my dog! I called the police but they didn’t believe my story and hung up on me. The men then proceeded to beat me with baseball bats!

Customer beware!
  15th of Jan, 2018
@ThisIsNotAnExit Dear Not An Exit (Hidden Name),

This is a rubbish story, We know your mind set up very well but keep in mind one thing very clearly,
you are saying story which in unbelievable,

If you are right person then why are you running,

Why are you hidden your name ?

www.myhubtravel.com