My Hub Travelservice and refund

I would like to file a complaint against My Hub Travel, located in Noida. (Website: http://www.myhubtravel.com)
This is a fraud company.
I booked a trip for shimla on 3rd of January through this company. The cost for the package was 10, 800/- including everything. Frst they asked me to pay 50% of the amount before the trip to get the bookings done. As i did the payment of 5400/- they started demanding the payment of rest 50% of amount too. I made rest 50% of payment too. But after this they started manipulating the things. Next day, one of their executive called me nd asked for Rs.5500 more for the Taxi in shimla (as acc. To him taxi service was not included in the package). But when i told him that i have screenshots of all the package details nd I'm jst abt to come over there at their company's place he got scared nd he disconnected the phone then one of his senior called me and tried to threatened me by saying 'charkhi dadri se he hoga na tu dekh lunga aaja tu company mein fer dekhta hu tjhe nd blah blah'
After few minutes he called me again and asked me to hav a look on company policy nd T&C. Acc. To him company can raise the travel amount any time nd this is mentioned in the rules. Then he gave me a proposal of refunding the full amount by saying 'Aap kis duniya mein ji rhe ho doctor sahab NCR mei rehte hue aapko NCR ki knowledge nhi h hum aapko refund toh kr rhe hn bht saari companies toh refund b ni krti'
I said uh jst start the process of my refund i don't want anything.
In 1-2 days the process of refund got started nd within 7-21 days it has to be refunded as this is also clearly mentioned in their refund policy. Lst week on 16th of feb i called them nd asked for a final date of the refund. They told me that your amount will be refunded on or before 22nd feb. I waited for today's evening bt when there is nt any response frm their side i called them in the evening asked for the same bt they gave the same silly excuse that their account is blocked nd they need some more time bt this time i clearly told them dat I'm gonna lodging the complaint in consumer court. As uh hav to refund within 7-21 days nd its been around 4 months..
I request you to banned such kind of fraud companies from the market and their employees must get fined and punishment for doing frauds with customers. .
Thnx..

Dr. Rahul Arora

Dr
May 29, 2018

Comments

•   May 30, 2018

Mr Arora, the agent can not see your trip without trip ID.
    If they observe your trip, it does not mean they are ready to reimburse.

Regards.

•   Apr 10, 2019

@Complainant20091 The process of refund defined in ndian rules. It must not take more than 7 days for qualified situation.
    To be qualified for a refund / compensation the passenger has a duty:-

1. To own and to produce
    PNR and/ or e-ticket
    or
    extract of the bank related to the particular PNR / e-ticket ;

2. To state a reason of the refund clearly, for example, cancellation of the flight or refusal to board against the passenger wish.

3. To own and to produce his / her complaint towards the issuer of e-ticket or to the air carrier .

The rest depends upon the individual situation and the conditions of e-ticket (service)

In 99% cases, which are described at this site, the passenger can claim money via the court or via DGCA of the state of the residence. To do so the passenger must:-

- collect and present the above documents, as minimum evidences, by himself only ;

- bear his own expenses for filing the case, starting from rs 100 or rs 2000, depending upon each case before the customers court or before the district court in his/her state,

- bear the costs for the legal assistance, starting from rupees 4000 in each case related to the passenger right.

The maximum "clean" expected compensation can be 20'000 per head per 1 segemt / flight,
    according to the current rules of DGCA.

The requests of the passenger shall demonstrate
    full name, address, email, phone
    relevant documents
    and can be directed to email:
    aryan(at)vivaldi.net // SUBSTITUTE (AT) for @ //.

Regards,
    manager for ICAO/IATA irregulations mattes,
    e-mail aryan (at) vivaldi.net,

request without
    - full name,
    - city, country
    - copies of receipts / e-tickets,
    - exact request