Murad / Ridiculous Wait Time & Product Refund Delay

I ordered Murad skin care products by telephone, received a one month's supply and upon receipt of the second month, promptly called to find out how to cancel my order and return the product so as not to incur a cost for that second month's supply. My initial call to Murad to order the first round of product was answered immediately. When I called the second time to find out about returning the product, I was on hold for 40 minutes before a human being answered the phone to provide me with mailing instructions and information on my order cancellation. This was late August when I called to return the unopened product parcel and cancel my account. I JUST received an email from their customer care department notifying me of my refund back to my credit card. This is over two months since they received the unopened product back to their warehouse. I find this delay to be totally unacceptable. But more inane was the hold time I experienced during my call to their customer service department.

Ma