Munnik Basson Dagama / [protected] vodacom account
I have been trying to call MBD's office, after struggling i got hold of a consultant, after explaining that i wanted a paid up letter, she gave me the number of the Customer care, I have been trying to get hold of someone in customer care but have had no Joy. How hard can it be to send me a paid up letter as my account has now been paid up, i have emailed my settlement letter as well as the amount paid to email@example.com as well as to FriedahT@mbd.co.za who send me the paid up letter, yet I am still receiving messages to say that I have failed to pay my account, which I did. I know that I get billed for every sms, call and email you send me, but these that get send after a payment was made I will not pay for. Please send me my paid up letter, and correct it on my name as the credit bureau said that it shows that I still owe Vodacom 7000.00 which is not correct.
More Munnik Basson Dagama Complaints & Reviews
- MBD Attorneys - settlement letters 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - identity account 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - Stay away 
- MBD Attorneys - really guys, you need to do something about your service 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - Threat to hand over 
- MBD Attorneys - harassment
- Munnik Basson Dagama - paid my loan account for standard bank through bdm
- MBD Attorneys - my payments seem to have gone missing???
- Munnik Basson Dagama - unethical rude behavior
- Munnik Basson Dagama - refund not received