Multichoice / channel deletion
What a greedy, selfish company! Keep closing down channels but when a new one launches, it's only for 'premium' viewers e.g channel 123 tonight at 17.30. Some folk just cannot afford R700 a month for premium channels but those same folk miss the channels that were included in their cheaper bouquet now deleted and not replaced! e.g 171. Disgusting and should be addressed, particularly for pensioners who rely on TV for company and have a limited budget!
More Multichoice Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- Phuthuma Nathi Shares - Multichoice - phuthuma nathi share holder 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - rerepeat same programs up to four times a day and then it is done daily!!! you are openly ripping of your customers!!!
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - my dstv subscription
- DSTV Randburg Call Center and Payment Department - price log
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - liable for someone else's debt
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - unethical behaviour