Multichoice / channel deletion
What a greedy, selfish company! Keep closing down channels but when a new one launches, it's only for 'premium' viewers e.g channel 123 tonight at 17.30. Some folk just cannot afford R700 a month for premium channels but those same folk miss the channels that were included in their cheaper bouquet now deleted and not replaced! e.g 171. Disgusting and should be addressed, particularly for pensioners who rely on TV for company and have a limited budget!
More Multichoice Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - Have to pay for 2 decoders but I only have one decoder. (" DSTV COMPACT plus").
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - pricelock - billing errors and frequent cutting of service
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - not receiving the monthly tv guide (book), chanal 183 being cancelled, repeat movies and programmes.
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - service excellence
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - suspended every other day