MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — your service, or lack of, as it seems.
Simply put, we as customers pay too much to be denied access to many important events. I'm a sports fan and I was baffled when I got news that Dstv didn't have the right to broadcast the concluded Copa America football competition. This is a major footballing competition, but I let it go. Then I had also patiently waited for the NBA playoffs expecting the games to be broadcasted. But similarly, Dstv did not acquire the rights. I'm a busy person, I rarely spend hours in front of a TV set, I only take out time to watch specific sports and competitions. So what worth does Dstv have to me if something as huge the NBA isn't even broadcasted? I see one simple answer. And it is greed. Customer service should be your priority. Just bear it mind.
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv