MTN — service termination
I cancelled my father's mtn contract with mtn in november 2016.
My dad has dimentia and has not used his phone for more than a year. His contract was this old that mtn just kept it going, even if the contract was not valid anymore. It was thus a contract that mtn just keep going, even if it had expired more than a year ago.
I had to provide proof that it was my dad's phone by presenting his id and providing mtn with the number.
The cancelled the contract at the voorbaai (Mosselbay) mtn franchise, but to no avail.
We received another deduction from his acount this month. My dad's cell number is as follows: [protected]
This is not the first time that I have experienced problems with mtn.
I am waiting for your feedback in anticipation
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob