MTN / very poor service
I am a contract subscriber to mtn south africa. Over the last six months or so I have tried to get the attention of the 808 help line; each time I was informed by a computerized voice "all our consultants are currently busy... ". Four or five times I had to hold for over 40 minutes, eventually either to give up or have the line go dead. I wrote to mtn about this sort of service delivery but no reply has been forthcoming. I have never once defaulted on my subscription; all I can say is that I am totally disgusted by this behavior. Today, when I finally got through after two attempts to complain about the inability to dial mtn numbers (I could dial any vodacom, cell c, etc) from five days ago, I was given a landline by a consultant; a number that turned out to be a dud - [protected].
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mtn South Africa - account being deducted more than the contract I signed for!
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mtn get your house in order and sort out my issues
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - phone repair 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - reversal of upgrade
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - billing me for a contract I did not renew, even after I provided them with an affidavit