MTA / rude bus driver q33 route, bus number 306 (3617) plate at 9424

1 East Elmhurst, NY, United States

Every day I take the Q33 bus, from northern boulevard 83 St to Jackson Heights Roosevelt ave. I buy my metro card weekly. This Saturday January 26, 2019 at 10:00 Am, I took the bus #306 (3617) with plate AT 9425. When I passed my metro card it did not when through. For that reason, The driver started yelling at me very rudely, so I immediately seek to change a bill for coins to pay in cash. I paid my ride. However, he kept being very rude. In my defense, I told him that He should be more respectful, considering that I had paid for my ride, but he kept staring at me badly all the way to the subway station. Once in the subway station, When I got off the bus, I took a picture of the bus to have his information to complain about that situation. After that, the driver turns off the bus, and then he came right After me, and he started yelling at me in front of the crowd that I should pay for the trip as if I had not done that couple minutes earlier. I was very shocked, He has been The most disrespectful driver I have ever seen in my life. ( I have as a support my bank statements to show my payments to MTA) I believe that all the MTA customers who pay our rides every day deserve all respect. We all work hard every day, and nobody is better than anyone. If a person decides to work in public service regulated by the Sate of New York, has to show good manners. First of all as a human being, and second as a public worker. I pay for my rides everyday, And I demand respect to myself, and all the people who have to face this kind of situations everyday. I know there are many good drivers, but drivers who are disrespectful should recive an amonestation, a call of attention, or at least a customer service training about good manners and respect to the clients before somebody sues the company for this kind of issues.

MTA