MTA / customer service within train station
I was just on the b/d lime at the newly renovated 167th street station. The booth clerk refused to assist me. She stated that she would not use, change or check my metrocard in "her machine". I have very limited funds and am essentially stranded with money on my card. The card was bent and she refused to assist at all. I requested a card change and she rudely asked me, what don't you understand? I'm not putting a messed up card in my machine!"
I now have to somehow submit my card to the state so that I can get a new card. What should I do in the meantime? Is this your policy? Where is the customer service? I am extremely unhappy. This occurred at 6:31pm on 1/14/19. She needs to be retrained.
More MTA Complaints & Reviews
- MTA Bus - extremely rude bus driver 
- MTA - lirr 
- MTA - rude bus driver 
- New York City MTA Bus - rude queens bus driver q37 
- MTA/ Q65 - harmful bus driver 
- MTA - sim 2 staten island express bus
- MTA - crack smoking in mta staircase
- MTA - rude bus driver q33 route, bus number 306 (3617) plate at 9424
- MTA - bx 39 route
- MTA - b13 bus driver skips picking up customers.