MTA / bx 39 the bronx

1 Bronx, NY, United States

Last week my 13 year old daughter wanted to get off on Van Nest & White Plains Rd(10/4/18) the Freaking Bus Driver decided not to let my daughter out & close the door on her [censored]ing Arm & drive up to Tremont & White Plains Rd!!! So my daughter gets off & I'm still waiting for someone to get back at me because everyone saw what happened to her right but my daughter didn't get a chance to get the number off the VERY HORRIBLE FAMOUS 39!!, And now today 10/11/18 my oldest daughter is was waiting for the 39 bus going to Layfette & White Plains Rd(Her School) & 3 39 buses passed & of course she doesn't have her school metrocard yet & all 3 39 buses told her no to get off the bus!! NOT ONLY AM I UPSET BUT THE 39 IS AWFUL & thanks to a good friend, I'm getting the video from when the first incident happened to my lil one TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION!!! 39 bus services are bad & now I must take further action so that something can be done because I don't know how you guys hire these inexperienced, heartless, DISRESPECTFUL DRIVERS!!! THANK YOU!!

Tu