M&T Development / Their service is atrocious and I would advise everyone to avoid doing business with M&T at all costs
I (used to) rent from M&T. As per our contract, we gave 60 days notice of our intention to renew. Upon contacting them time and again in order to get the new contract from them, we had no response. Twenty days before the END of our lease at end September '09, I get an email from M&T saying that I should call them very urgently. Upon contacting them, I am told that they will NOT be renewing our lease as M&T wants to sell off these particular units. This leaves me with 20 days to find another place to stay, of which I am going to be away on a business trip for 9 days.
I eventually found another place to move into, and after the going-out inspection I was assured that our full deposit would be refunded within 7 - 10 working days. Again, nothing happened. I was eventually only refunded 2 days late after I started harassing them with emails and phone calls, threatening to take the matter to the relevant authorities.
Throughout this entire process, everyone (except Okkie) I spoke to at M&T acted as if they couldn't care less about a) my homeless state or b) that they owe me money. Their service is atrocious and I would advise everyone to avoid doing business with M&T at all costs.
More M&T Development Complaints & Reviews
- M&T Bank - Insuffiecent funds! 
- M&T Bank - Scam and cheating 
- M&T Bank - Legitimate insufficient funds! 
- M&T Bank - cashing an M&T CK @ THEIR BANK 
- M&T Bank - Unlawful foreclosure threatening! 
- M&T Bank Corporation - my auto loan 110-001-4813930-0001 jeep wrangler
- M & T Bank - unprofessional bank teller
- M & T Bank - banking fraud
- M&T Bank Corporation - m&t enables identity theft
- M&T Bank Corporation - mortgage