MRI / Miss sold Properties
Sorry pressed a wrong button.
As said previously we were talked into going to Turkey. Once there we were shown a setup of site and told all the things we could expect from buying there. We were then taken to the site, we asked if any other properties were going to be built in the area and were told that the contractor was building next door but nothing else would go up.
On returning to Bodrum Town we were taken to our hotel and left to fend for ourselves we had never been to Turkey before and the hotel accomodation was B&B.
Next morning we were rushed from piller to post. We went to the office where we were talked into putting down deposits on 4 properties with the promise that they would resell two of them in six months time to cover the cost of one of the other units. We were then taken to the solicitor to sign all the paperwork and pay the solicitor's fees. Then it was off to the Tax office to register for Tax No. and then to the bank to open an account. It was then time to drive to the airport to go home.
MRI were constantly in touch to try to sell us furniture packages for all four properties, We explained that unless they sold the two properties we could not afford any of it. ( We mortgaged our home to pay the deposits). After that they stopped all contact. Needless to say we lost all our deposits.
We have just been contacted by a firm that has got hold of our details saying they can claim compensation for us. They are asking for £1800 up front. We don, t have that sort of cash anymore. Any ideas?
More MRI Complaints & Reviews
- MRI Overseas Property - lies and untrust worthy 
- MRI Overseas Property - rental service 
- MRI Overseas Property - Terrible experience 
- MRI Overseas Property - cheating/false advertising/lies 
- MRI Overseas Property - Money scam 
- MRI - Re: Introduction to Silver Coast Portugal 
- MRI - Lack of Delivery of Apartment in Bulgaria 
- MRI - aspen golf
- MRI Overseas Property - Property Purchase Cyprus 
- MRI MacAnthony Realty International - people to complain to