Motobuys.com / Sells Awful Products and Does Not Inspect or Back Tem
I purchased a 150cc Go Kart from MotoBuys and it came shipped with absolutely no instructions for assembly. This is to help them support the awful warranty they offer on these. They do not inspect them before shipping, so know you will have issues with anything you buy from them.
The go kart came with a blown fuse, non-functioning lights, and the carburetor was incorrectly assembled at the factory. I was forced to send the go kart to a mechanic, who is the one that documented that the carburetor was incorrectly assembled. I have contacted MotoBuys numerous times, and have been hung up on while being transferred to a manager. They now ignore my calls, as they have caller ID (without ever being rude to them). They merely send me warranty documentation stating that they pay no Labor whatsoever (even when they ship a defective item)!!
After getting the go kart back from the mechanic, on the very first attempt to ride it, the gear shift linkage broke off from the engine block. THIS GO KART HAS YET TO BE DRIVEN!!! They won't take a return of a lemon, and just state that I can get parts. Needless to say, they won't be sending a new engine!!
This company is impossible to deal with and disconnecting customers when they call to talk to technical help or managers about returns...is just not professional. They hide behind their internet sales. BEWARE AND DON'T PURCHASE FROM THEM!! You may get a working vehicle, but the people who don't, will be screwed. I am stuck with a $1, 700 item that I can't drive. I have spent $200 to try to even get it working, and may have to pay $400 more for an engine! NOT IF I CAN WIN MY DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD!!
More Motobuys.com Complaints & Reviews
- Motobuys.com - Watch out for this site 
- Motobuys.com - Stay away from these crooks
- Motobuys.com - Have never received my MSO and/or even an invoice for the purchase of my daughter's $1500.00 TrailMaster Youth XRX go cart 
- Motobuys.com - Customer Service (or lack of) - Electric Go Kart 
- Motobuys - Very disappointed with MotoBuys
- Motobuys.com - failure to provide mso/mco for street legal motorcycle
- Motobuys.com - customer service
- Motobuys.com - bob is a worthless piece of [censor]
- Motobuys - service
- Motobuys West Hills, CA - Purchased scooter, never received mso bill of sale